I love to blog. And I want to be a powerful blogger.
Here are some ideas or notes on how to be a powerful blogger:
- Be productive, either producing new blogposts or just updating old ones.
- Keep your blog “fresh” with up-to-date content and perhaps several evergreen posts.
- Write every single day, for a set period of time every day. You have to keep practicing to get better voice.
- Be consistent. Publishing content frequently can help you build a fan base.
- Learn from your competitors and give your audience more than they’re getting elsewhere.
- Make sure regularly that your blog is easy to navigate.
- Post your best content for free.
- Build a mailing list or social media following of 10,000 or more people.
- Focus on fewer or just one channel of distribution.